Results and DFE Performance Tables
Of the students entered for GCSE......
- 83% of students attained at least 5 A*-C grades
- 74% of students attained at least 5+ A*-C including English and Maths
- 60% of students attained a good pass in English and Maths on first entry (England average 59.3%)
- 25% of all grades were at A*-A
- Progress 8 score was +0.49 (top 25% of schools nationally)
- Attainment 8 score was 53.7 (above the England average 48.5)
- 19% of students passed EBacc
- Destinations: This data, published in January 2017, is for pupils who completed secondary (year 11, or key stage 4) in 2014, which is the most recent data available. Pupils staying in education or employment for at least two terms after key stage 4 is 89%.
Our A2 results in 2016 demonstrates the continued upward trend:
A level progress is above national average +0.27 putting us in the top 12% of schools in the country. The average result was a C and 100% of the students completed their main study programme. These results also apply for all the academic qualifications.
Applied General Qualifications
The progress for applied general qualifications was +0.06, this is in line with the country’s average score. The average result was a Distinction. 100% of the students completed their main study programme.
The Progress Students have made in English and Maths
In 2015-16, all students who entered for GCSE English achieved +0.44 progress. This compares with a progress score of -0.25 in other Barnet schools and -0.10 nationally.
In 2015-16, all students who entered for GCSE maths achieved a progress score of +0.61 which compares to a score of -0.14 in other Barnet schools and -0.13 nationally.
Student ‘destinations’ staying in education or employment for at least 2 terms after 16 to 18 study was 88%. This is above the local authority average 86% and in line with the England average 88%.