Results and DFE Performance Tables
We are celebrating another great set of results this year! Congratulations to all the students on achieving superb GCSE results.
Our GCSE results were outstanding.
Of the students entered for GCSE......
- Progress 8 score was +0.7 (top 3% of schools nationally, 170th out of 6323)
- Attainment 8 score was 51.9 (above the England average 44.6)
- 76% of students attained a standard pass in English and Maths (England average 63%)
- 26% of all grades were at A*-A
- 23% of students passed EBacc
- Destinations: This data, published in October 2017, is for pupils who completed key stage 4 in 2015, which is the most recent data available.Pupils staying in education or employment for at least two terms after key stage 4 is 96%
- ALPS Key Stage 4 score is 2
We are particularly proud of Camilo Henao-Pardo who achieved grade 9 in English, English Literature and Maths making him one of 2050 students nationally who achieved these grades.
We are especially pleased with the number of higher grades across a range of subjects:
English Literature 17 students achieved a grade 9
A*/A Spanish (51%) and RE (51%).
We are very proud of each individual child and their own personal achievements.
Our A2 results in 2017 demonstrates the continued upward trend:
At AS level the school has an ALPS score of 2 (top 10% for value added). At A2 the ALPS score is 3 (top 15% for value added).
28% of students have been accepted to Russell Group Universities.
A level progress is above national average +0.16 putting us inabout the top 15% of schools in the country. The average result was a C and 100% of the students completed their main study programme. These results also apply for all the academic qualifications.
Applied General Qualifications
The progress for applied general qualifications was +0.25, this is the country’s average score. The average result was a Distinction+, above the country's average result of a Distintion and Barnet's average result of Distinction- . Retention was that 100% of the students completed their main study programme.
The Progress Students have made in English and Maths
In 2016-17, all students who entered for GCSE English achieved an average progress score of +1.00.
In 2016-17, all students who entered for GCSE maths achieved an average progress score of +0.69.
These results are testimony to the hard work of both teachers and students. We pride ourselves on being a truly inclusive Sixth Form and are equally proud of every student.
Exam Results 2017
DFE Performance Tables