Bishop Douglass Experience
Why Join Us?
Welcome to Bishop Douglass, the leading co-educational 11-18 Catholic school in North London and a flourishing, vibrant and enriching environment where learning never stops.
Choosing the right secondary school is not an easy decision. But, if you are looking for somewhere that focuses on achieving the very best for every child, challenging every student to fulfil their potential, prides itself on a nurturing approach to pastoral care and values every child, then Bishop Douglass is the right place.
Why choose us?
- 7th in the country for Progress 8 nationally
- A bespoke and personalised curriculum, study and playground areas for Year 7
- An unrivalled extracurricular programme including trips overseas and educational experiences in the UK
- An exceptional transition and induction programme for all prospective Year 7s (commencing every March prior to joining us)
- Subsidised music lessons and creative arts clubs
- Philanthropy, volunteering and charity opportunities based on our Catholic ethos and Christian values
- An exceptional Sixth Form with 75% A*-B grades at A Levels and an unprecedented number of students achieving places at Russell Group universities
- E-learning in every classroom and 24-hour access to the curriculum through our Virtual Learning Environment
- Remarkable alumni where former students have achieved success in all walks of life – as professors, ambassadors, actors, broadcasters, authors, professional football players and social entrepreneurs
“The leadership and management of the school are outstanding.” Ofsted