Recent alumnus launches mentorshipscheme at Bishop Douglass
Please enter an introduction for your news story here.
We are delighted to welcome back Ali Pasha Dehghan who completed his A levels in August 2021 and achieved outstanding grades, including A*A*A in Economics, English and Mathematics. He is currently studying Philosophy, Logic and Scientific Method at London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE). Ali has recently launched a Mentorship Scheme for Bishop Douglass Sixth Form students!
“This is an unparalleled opportunity for ambitious students, exclusive to Bishop Douglass. I have set up this scheme to teach students about different career paths they wish to take, including Investment Banking, Law, NGO advisory, Civil Service and more. We have access to a pool of extremely intelligent and driven students who wish to help you succeed with university applications and get ahead of the competition, career-wise.”
What will you learn?
- Key concepts with the financial world and how it can help you. For example, understanding tax, capital markets, debt, financial management, valuation, crypto and more.
- Networking! This is your most valuable asset, so learn how to take advantage of it.
- University application help provided by top students studying at LSE (ranked third in the UK and second
- in the world in Social Sciences and Management)
- Interview prep for getting ahead of the competition!
If you are in Year 12 or 13 and would like to apply for this opportunity, please click here: https://forms.office.com/r/rUYEYP5AwX