Results and DFE Performance Tables
Due to the fact that no external examinations took place during the summer series in June 2020 there is no government data for students for 2019-20.
Key Stage 4
Our GCSE results were outstanding. Of the students entered for GCSE:
- Progress 8 score was +1.39 (well above the national average).
- Attainment 8 score was 53.4 (well above the national average).
- 45% of students attained a strong pass in English and Maths (broadly in line with the national average average).
- 61.3% of students were entered for the EBacc.
- 28% of students passed the EBacc (grade 5 and above).
- ALPS Key Stage 4 score is 2.
We are especially pleased with the number of higher grades across a range of subjects:
% 9-7 Chemistry (80%), Physics (55%), Computer Science (44%), RE (42%) and Spanish (29%).
We are very proud of each individual child and their own personal achievements.
Key Stage 5
We are pleased to report a 99% pass rate at A level (39% A*-B and 73% A* - C grades).
- The average progress made in GCSE English was +0.42.
- The average progress made in GCSE Maths was + 0.65.
- The progress students have made compared with students across England was 28.71 for A levels and 24.84 for Applied General.
- The average grade at KS5 was C for A levels and Merit for applied general.
- Student retention was 72% for A levels and 68% for Applied General. These figures reflect the fact that Year 12 students take 4 courses and select 3 to continue in Year 13
Information based on Department for Education provisional results summer 2019
Last year 73% of Year 11 progressed to the Sixth Form and 27% of Year 11 went on to Further Education with other providers.
- 84% of students went on to study at university in 2019, 5% of those students secured places at Russell group universities.
- 3% are taking a gap year and will apply to University for 2019-20
- 4% have entered employment
- 3% are studying at HE institutions
- 3% are in apprenticeships and 3% have moved abroad to their home country.
DFE Performance Tables