Vision and Mission
Bishop Douglass School Mission
Being the best we can be.
Diversity with respect.
Supporting each other within our Catholic community.
Bishop Douglass School Vision
In Pursuit of Excellence, An Outstanding School
- High expectations, underpinned by outstanding teaching.
- Well-organised, well resourced and providing a first class learning environment for 11-19 education.
- Consistently the highest achieving school at GCSE and A level.
- At the heart of the local community, providing a wide range of courses and facilities and having a reputation as a traditional, strict and high achieving school.
- Students have excellent standards of behaviour, are smart, self-reliant, resilient, punctual and polite.
- Supporting pupils to maximise their potential through the curriculum and extracurricular provision, irrespective of their starting point.
- In which people are proud to work; providing opportunities and support for professional development. An 'Investor in People' .
- Inclusive, caring and where gospel values underpin a supportive ethos, manifesting in respect for every individual.