Results and Performance Tables
Key Stage 4
Our GCSE results were outstanding. Of the students entered for GCSE:
- Progress 8 score was +0.64 (significantly above the national average).
- Attainment 8 score was 54.62 (significantly above the national average).
- 75% of students attained a standard pass in English and Maths (in line with the national average average).
- 58% of students attained a strong pass in English and Maths (in line with the national average average).
- 66% of students were entered for the EBacc.
29% of students passed the EBacc (grade 5 and above).
We are very proud of each individual child and their own personal achievements.
Key Stage 5
We are pleased to report a 99% pass rate at A level, with 44% of grades at A*-B
- The average point score per A level entry expressed as a grade was a C+
- The average point score per applied general entry expressed as a vocational grade was a Merit+
- Student retention was 97% for A levels and 96% for Applied General.
Information based on Department for Education provisional results summer 2022
- 80% of Year 11 progressed to the Sixth Form
- 19% of Year 11 went on to Further Education with other providers including apprenticeships
- 1% of Year 11 went abroad
- 88% of Year 13 went on to University, 91% of these students went to their first choice university
- 12% of Year 13 went on to gap year/employment.